What We Do
Jasper House Haiti focuses on bringing wellness and restoration to the whole person. This is done through programs and activities that strengthen the mind, soul and body.
- Assistance with completing of primary and secondary education.
- Reading/writing tutoring.
- Financial planning, management, saving and budgeting.
- Creative sustainability classes which cover:
- Unique uses of natural resources
- Repurposing items for art
- Implementation of daily exercise.
- Weekly courses on importance of nutrition and meal preparation.
- Weekly courses on health, violence and abuse preparedness and responses.
- Medical care is available as necessary.
- Nightly group discussion, prayer and reflection.
- Weekly group discipleship meetings.
- Art therapy using the following:
- Healthy conflict resolution and anger management.
- Teaching the importance of the following:
- Accountability - Each girl is assigned a staff mentor for private sessions of discussion and prayer.
- Understanding the Bible and the gift of salvation.